REGULAR LECTURE REFUND POLICY: Refunds are not available for regular lectures. No refunds will be made once payment for a registration has been processed. This includes accidental duplication of existing reservations. If you cannot attend, please offer your reservation to a friend and advise the Program Office of your change of plans before the lecture.
DAY TRIP / TOUR REFUND POLICY: If you decide not to attend a Day Trip, Tour, or program for supporting-level members (ie: Private Passions, etc.), refunds are available up to 21 days prior to the date of the trip (less a 20% processing fee). After 21 days, no refunds are available for tours or upper level programs. Reservations for tours or upper-level programs are non-transferable.
DAY TRIP / TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY: The Royal Oak Foundation may cancel or reschedule a day trip or tour for any reason it deems sufficient. In the event of outright cancellation or schedule change for these programs, Royal Oak may offer the choice of full refund or attendance at the re-scheduled time to those who have reserved.
LATE REGISTRATIONS: Please make deadlines for lectures – especially those followed by lunch or dinner. We will try to accommodate late registrations if possible.
SEATING AND DRESS CODE FOR LECTURES AND TOURS:
- Please arrive before programs begin. We can not guarantee seating for late arrivals.
- Kindly turn off all cell phones and paging devices before the lecture begins.
- Dress for Royal Oak lectures is generally “Business Attire” but many of our venues have their own dress code. Please note any specific dress code requirements connected with a particular lecture.
- Tours may have their own suggested attire predicated upon the nature of the excursion.
- Tours often require extensive walking, standing and stair-climbing.