Royal Oak membership is good for one year from the month that you apply. If your interests include art, architecture, gardens, landscapes, interior design, history, heritage and cultural activities, then Royal Oak membership is for you. Royal Oak members enjoy benefits in the U.S. as well, including a broad array of lectures, day trips and special events; and informative publications that explore British heritage. Join Royal Oak today and become part of a community that both supports and enjoys the shared cultural heritage between Britain and the United States.
All Membership Levels Provide:
- Unlimited entry to over 500 sites belonging to the National Trust of England, Wales & Northern Ireland*
- Unlimited entry to 100 properties belonging to the National Trust for Scotland
- Reduced admission price for U.S. lectures, tours and other programs
- The National Trust Handbook and Parking Pass
- Two editions of the Royal Oak newsletter
- Three issues of the National Trust magazine
- Discounts on travel packages and on select hotels in the U.K.
- Discounted subscriptions to British-themed magazines such as Country Life, The Art Newspaper, British Heritage Travel, Britain Magazine, BBC History Magazine, and Discover Britain
- All memberships are tax-deductible
*Royal Oak membership does not provide free entry or free parking at Stonehenge or Wakehurst; these sites are managed by English Heritage and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, respectively.
Already in the UK or leaving in a few days? You may purchase a Royal Oak membership at the first National Trust property that you visit. You will be given a handbook for the sites, temporary membership documentation and a parking permit that provide free entry and parking during your travels. Upon your return home, Royal Oak will fulfill your membership by sending permanent cards and all other materials and publications.